My name is Peter, also known as NoMorePeter, and I am a lifelong gamer and content creator from Antwerp, Belgium.
My name is Peter, also known as NoMorePeter, and I am a lifelong gamer and content creator from Antwerp, Belgium, who enjoys writing and talking about games and technology.
After work, you will often see me broadcast entire gameplay sessions. These sessions may feature other content creators or friends to deliver an even more interesting experience to the community of gamers.
Follow me on social media to stay up-to-date and get a closer look behind the scenes.
Read the frequently asked questions by clicking the button below.
The following list of rules sets a standard for the chat in order to makes it easier for the broadcaster and the viewers to talk with each other.
• Be kind, positive and helpful to other viewers.
• Respect other humans.
• No bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia or other hate-based chat.
• Be respectful to the moderators.
• Don’t spam words or use all-caps.
• Use the language(s) spoken by the broadcaster (so they can reply to what you are saying and other people in chat can understand the conversation).
• No advertising or self-promotion.
Violations of these rules may result in a permanent ban.
Below you find an overview of the hardware used to record these gameplay sessions.
• Dual Intel Xeon E5-2689
• NZXT Kraken Z63 and X63
• Nvidia Titan X (Pascal) Founders Edition
• 32 GB System Memory
• Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro
Other equipment used to record and provide the content.
• HyperX QuadCast
• SteelSeries Arctis 5 2019 Edition
• Sharkoon Light² 200
• Sharkoon PureWriter TKL RGB
• Elgato Green Screen
Support the content
Do you enjoy this content? Do you want to help me create more and better content? You can now buy me a coffee by clicking the button below. These donations support the broadcasts and make it possible to get additional equipment and games.
If you have any questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to use the contact form below to send me an email about business-related inquiries. Send me an email if you would like to work together in the near future.
If you have a personal question, please reach out to me on social media or during a broadcast. I read every email that arrives in my inbox, but seen the large number of emails it is no longer possible to reply to all personal messages.